Try This! Here's a product recommendation for a healthy product that can be useful in your life. Try it and let us know in the Comments if it was a good recommendation! #diet #fitness #weightloss #healthy #healthyfood #gym #health #healthylifestyle #nutrition #motivation #workout #fit #food #bodybuilding #dietsehat #weightlossjourney #lifestyle #fitnessmotivation #exercise #eatclean #healthyeating #training #dietplan #dieta #detox #dietfood #fitfam
for the rolls:
2 1/4 teaspoons energetic dry yeast
1 tablespoon brown sugar
3/4 cup heat entire milk
4 tablespoons salted butter, melted
1/3 cup molasses
3 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
for the cinnamon sugar filling:
6 tablespoons salted butter, at room temperature
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1 teaspoon floor ginger
1/4 teaspoon recent floor nutmeg OR floor cloves (use your favourite or each)
for the frosting:
4 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
4 tablespoons salted butter, at room temperature
1 cup powdered sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract or the seeds from 1/2 a vanilla bean
1. Place the yeast and brown sugar right into a stand mixer with the dough hook connected. Add the nice and cozy milk and gently stir. Let sit till the dough is puffed and foamy on prime, about 10 minutes. To the bowl add the melted butter, egg, and molasses, stir to mix. Add within the flour and salt. Knead the dough with the dough hook till the dough is easy and kinds a ball, about 5 minutes. Take away the dough from the bowl. Oil the bowl or use cooking spray to coat. Place the dough again into the bowl and canopy with plastic wrap. Let the dough rise in a heat space for about 1 hour or till doubled in dimension.
2. To make the sugar filling, add the sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg to a brand new bowl and blend effectively.
3. Generously grease a 9×13 inch baking dish, or a dish barely smaller, with butter.
4. Evenly mud a piece floor with flour. Roll the dough right into a rectangle (about 9×24 inches). Unfold the butter evenly over the dough. Sprinkle the cinnamon sugar filling evenly over the butter and evenly push the combination into the butter. Beginning with the lengthy edge closest to you, rigorously roll the dough right into a log, conserving it pretty tight as you go. While you attain the sting, pinch alongside the sting to seal. Utilizing a pointy knife, lower the log into 10-12 rolls. Place rolls within the ready baking dish. Cowl with plastic wrap and switch to the fridge to rise in a single day.
5. Within the morning, take away the rolls from the fridge and permit them to return to room temp whereas the oven preheats, about 30-45 minutes. Preheat oven to 350. Bake the rolls for 25 minutes or till golden brown.
6. In a medium bowl, beat collectively the cream cheese and butter till fluffy. Add the powdered sugar and beat till mixed. Beat in vanilla. Unfold the frosting onto the nice and cozy rolls. EAT!
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a small commission if you make a purchase through our links, at no additional cost to you. For more information please visit our Disclaimer page.